Which Hairspray Character Are You?
Take our quiz to discover which Hairspray character is your alter ego!
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion.
- Maximum of one entry per person. Multiple or duplicate submissions of the same entry will be invalid.
- How to enter: To take part in this Promotion visit www.hairsprayuktour.com/which-hairspray-character-are-you/ and take the quiz. Share your result on Twitter or Instagram using #HairsprayUKTour to enter.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion opens on 11/10/17 (“Start Date”). All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on 31/10/17 (“Closing Date”). The period between the Start Date and the Closing Date is referred to as the “Promotion Period”.
- Winners: Within 7 days after the Closing Date, one winners will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries.
- Prize: 2 tickets to Hairspray The Musical at a venue of your choice. Monday-Thursday performances only, exclusion dates may apply. Subject to availability. Entrants under the age of 18 will need to obtain their parent or guardian’s consent before accepting the Prize. Proof of consent and contact details of your parent or guardian may be required.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of it) and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified via their social media account within 10 days of the Closing Date.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent within 28 days of the Closing Date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the relevant Prize to another entrant.
- Unsportsman-like conduct: If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any Entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- Promoter’s liability: Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limit the Promoter (or any other person or organisation’s) liability for (i) fraud, or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence, or (iii) any other liability to the extent such liability may not be excluded or limited by applicable law.
- Except as set out in clause 12 above, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
c) any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Winner(s)/entrants agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
The Promoter is: AKA Productions Limited, 115 Shaftesbury Avenue, Cambridge Circus, London WC2H 8AF.